Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another stitch in time

Well it is May!  I can't believe how fast this year is flying by.  Today I was outside, enjoying a beautiful spring day that wa sunny and warm.  The dogwood is blooming and look so clean.  The rain that came in the past few weeks certainly helped to make the day great - if it had not rained, the plants would not be as green as they are.  Discovered a cardinal nest in a bush nearest the woods - 3rd year in a row.  Guess they like the food we provide.

Worked more on my Instructional Technology class.  It's hard, and I still have problems remembering those passwords.  Had a chance to create an assignment for my students - create a PSA for food safety - using glogster - it's posted on this blog - check it out.  I had fun creating it!

Came across this cartoon - life is all about perception!

2 comments:

  1. Cool project! I like your sample.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...I forgot to mention we have an amazing dogwood on our front yard as well. Spring never ceases to amaze me. I have a quote in my desk that reads "Look for signs of spring..." It's one of my mottos for when things look bleak. It's a simple statement that say so much about hope.

    ReplyDelete