Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Web Site - CHECK!

Well I think I did it ... I know for a fact the the site I have created through Word Press is better than what I had.  That wouldn't be hard though...
Mrs. Stinson: Family and Consumer Sciences, Southern Regional takes you to my redesigned class/school website.  I focused on the student needs.  After talking to some of my students, both in class and those in FCCLA, they told me they want links to the assignments, recipes, pictures of the completed work and calendars.  That is what I gave them.  Hopefully they will be "Happy Campers".


Now I will work on creating some more content for the site, some videos and slide shows of student work.
As always, a work in progress as I continue to learn more and more using the tools that are available.


1 comment:

  1. Your website looks amazing. I'm now motivated to work on my mine some more... it's always a work in progress. I found it difficult to start from scratch on this project without any models for inspiration. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete