Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2012

Frustration ... Creativity


So after class this evening, it was commented that I would probably have my traditional
"meltdown" of frustration beginning next Monday.  Well, I found this animation that explains
how creativity truly does need to have "frustration" to happen.  If we buy into that philosophy,
I should be considered quite Creative!  Now if I could just get creative and figure out how
to add the RSS feed to my GoogleSite!

Great class ending at Cooper's Place - Thank you for hosting Scott.
To all that carried in the awesome food, it was delicious!  Love the Southern Cohort!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the video! I feel vindicated for all my meltdowns and my rants on my blog. Well maybe my rants were a little over the top. I will send you the hummus recipe. I didn't forget, just am a little busy with quarterlies. See you Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share Jane's enthusiasm for this video. You do not need to defend your meltdowns (or lack of them) to me. Thanks for a resource I'm not linking to on Edmodo for my students!

    ReplyDelete