Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Layers upon layers...

Wow, have I learned alot this past week.  That Wimba checklist was long, but searching throught the guides was worth it.  I am still trying to figure out the definition of Wimba - why can't things be called what they are?  Last night I experienced a "Snow Ball", no we did not have a mid spring blizzard, it turned out to be a microphone so that the archived library research workshop would have audio of the participants.  Glad to know the Hammonton group have the same dynamics as SRSD.  (You'll understand when you hear the beginning audio - that's what is called a "teaser" in advertising)

 I attended the Capstone presentations last evening.  I was impressed by the professionalism of the event and the products that were presented.  It certainly gave me a focus, so that this work will build up to create a usable product.  Right now there are many thoughts running through my head, but I feel by seeing the results of the program that I have direction... Now I can start building with a foundation towards my own capstone. The layers of this quilt of education are beginning to show.  The introduction to instructional technology course is certainly going to offer the foundation that all the components (scraps of fabric) will rest upon.  Well we come face-to-face in class on monday, can't wait to see you all

Just one random link for you to think upon - Los Angeles Unified School District is banning flavored milk Jamie Oliver on Jimmie Kimmel Live

No comments:

Post a Comment