Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 5, 2013

Connecting it all together

The summer has been full, sometime disjointed, but I think at this point I can begin to tie it all together.  The tools that I have learned are now becoming tools included in my lesson planning for the upcoming school year - hoping that I can pull off a year of connected learning where my students truly find the tools that will help them best meet their objectives.

Connected Learning

Using this infographic, look at what can be accomplished.  Get out of your comfort zone and try it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, I look forward to learning with you. I teach middle school language arts. I'm glad you posting to the #clmooc! I love what you did with the lace table cloth. How did you do that> - Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sheri - How to make the tablecloth shower curtain.

    1. measure your shower width and length. Then measure again (always measure 2x's before cutting)

    2. Cut the tablecloth to 1 inch longer than needed.

    3. Cut the extra fabric to 12 inches and sew onto the top of the tablecloth (at cut edge)

    4. Make buttonholes (12) evenly spaced across the width of the tablecloth.

    I have to say the most difficult part was the first cut into an antique piece of fabric - no going back once you are committed!

    ReplyDelete