Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 27, 2013

ToyHack complete

Lost in a bin at GOODWILL
ToyHack complete

I had fun with this project and really think it will be incorporated into my classes next fall.  I am so excited to be teaching in our MAXTAP program, a STEAM class for teacher selected students.  Through project based learning students will have the opportunity to experience learning the way they learn best.  This will be my first experience with this population, so I am sure I will learn as much as they will.  Units will involve Personal Learning Styles, Forensics and Investigation, Robotics (LEGO) and Sustainable Architecture.

This #toyhack experience will enable them to develop their creative skills as an introduction to the forensics unit.

Adding the pieces and waiting for glue to dry.
A completed project - Hacked, but not useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment