Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 26, 2012

TeachMeetNJ

To follow up on the TeachMeetNJ presentation just posted:  Below is the presentation I did on Mindmapping - a great tool for any organizing you need to do...

Thursday I had the opportunity to present and attend the first ever TeachMeetNJ at Richard Stockton College in Pomona, NJ.  This was a great way to meet "connected" New Jersey Educators who passionately shared their favorite Web 2.0 tools and techniques.

Kudo's to Kyle who did an awesome job, even though I did not win the IPad - my door prize came in the form of increased knowledge and a larger tool kit!

I had the pleasure of presenting Mindomo - Mindmapping Made Easy - an awesome tool to help you organize your life, philosophy, projects, presentations or just about anything.  I love it!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment